Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Thursday, December 4

New Speed Scrap LO !!

Just posting this one really quick ... I am fairly pleased with this one.
The only part I am not sure if I like really is the ribbon the picture is hanging from.

**Also just in case anyone visiting here is not aware ...
you can click on the photos to see the details a little better!!!




Credits : WaterLO ~ In The Snowflake World
Nydia's ~ Happy Holidays
Juno Designs ~ Winter Whites

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis