Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Tuesday, December 9

3 New LO's Today Woohooo!!!

I know it has been a few days since I have posted anything new ....
But I have been under the weather as well as trying to take care of my Trucker

who was home sickies too ... BLAH!!
But all is well ... for now = ))

I have been what seems like power scrapping LOL
3 new LO's in 2 days that's a record HA!! I had motivation though LoL ... Kari and Kris both have new scrap kits coming out tomorrow so I wanted to help them showcase their beautiful kits!!

This one is called Marcela's Christmas



This Kit will be available as of tomorrow in Kris's Shop HERE

And here is my LO I did with her kit = ))


Credits : Kris Myers ~ Marcela's Christmas
Kris Myers ~
Fairy Dust Trails
Pavlita

Ornaments ~ digidesigned by Wilma

Jenny K Designs ~ Sweet Christmas


My next LO was for Kari's new kit Shabby Christmas


This Kit will be available as of tomorrow in Kari's Shop HERE

Here is my LO using her new kit = ))
This one by the way goes to show you the versatility of the kit ... I turned my LO into a birthday one hehe so just because it is called "Shabby Christmas" doesn't mean you are limited to Christmas themes = ))


Credits : Kari Quinto ~ Shabby Christmas

My last LO was done with an older kit of Kari's called A Lil' Bit Dreamy


Credits : Kari Quinto ~ A Lil' Bit Dreamy ... HERE
Kris Myers ~ Edgey Templates Volume 2 ... HERE
Wordart by Drehi

And I think that is it from me for tonight!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis