Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to every Mother out there and an extra special one just for my Mom!! Thank You for being YOU!!

On to business hehe ... I have a couple new LO's!!
First Mel of A+ Designs teamed up with Pixie Perfect Designs to bring us an awesome collab kit!! Enchanted Sea is perfect for all those summer beach, lake and pool photos!! Below is a preview of the kit and my fun LO!! Enchanted Sea is on sale now for only $3.99!! Go grab yours now HERE!!
Enchanted Sea Preview


My LO with Enchanted Sea


Next up is just a quick little toot for Kari of KariQ Designs, she entered the SYTYCD challenge at DSA and has passed through to Round 2!! Yayyy Kari!! Anyway each designer creates kits for this challenge and there were 80 designers to start with for Round 1!! That means there are 80 free kits up for grabs!! Get them all including Kari's HERE!!

Here is Kari's Submission


Here is my LO using Lil' Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis