Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Friday, February 20

2 New LO's!!

I know it has been a while since I posted but I have been very busy! The kids have been off all week on winter break so that hasn't left time for much not to mention this was Shane's first offcial week back on the job!! WooHoo!! He is home now and did well passing all his refresher tests etc and has been assigned a new (new to him anyway) truck lol. It will be rough going the first few weeks until his pay catches up with having to make up on insurance etc but we are all just glad he is back to work and feeling less cooped up!! On to the LO's I am guessing you are here to see!! ...

Kari has a couple of GREAT new kits in her shop over at PDW check out the previews and my LO's I made with them below!!

This LO was done with her kit called All Geared Up which you can find HERE and as a side note it is 24% off for a limited time!!





This next LO was done with her kit Love You which you can find HERE which is also 24% off for a limited time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis