Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Monday, November 24

WoooooHooooo!! Big Announcement!!!

I have been accepted to my first ever Creative Team ...
K2 Kreative Krew!!

What is a "Creative Team" you ask?
It's simple, you have your kit makers and your layout makers ...
Bring both elements together and you create a team.
I create layouts using the kit makers kits = ))
So I am a proud creator for KariQ and Kris Myers
They are awesome designers who sell their scrap kits HERE

Here is my first layout as a member of K2 Kreative Krew!!


Credits : KariQ ~ Thinking in Wine
Erica Zane & Scrapmuss Collab ~ Kindred Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis