Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Wednesday, November 12

New Layout

This new layout I titled Live in the Moment.
I know it matches the wordart but there is more to it than that LoL
You would have had to have known Cheyanne back in 2006 to understand.
To sum it up quick Cheyanne used to be nearly impossible to get pictures of.
She wouldn't sit still, wouldn't look at me or the camera and then even if she would she would definitely make it a point NOT to smile LoL .... it was nearly impossible to capture this child.
In fact as soon as she would hear the motor turn on in the camera she was gone LOL ...
So eventually I found myself literally living with my camera attached to me like my lifeline LoL
Almost all pictures when she was little were accidental trick shots LoL (mean mommy **eveil grin**) ... So anyway that was where the Live in the Moment came from ... what ?!?
Makes sense to me LMAOOOO

Here it is ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis