Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Monday, November 3

It was a fun Halloween ....

This Halloween was by all rights Cheyanne's first Halloween!!
We had not gone beforehand for a couple reason which I am sure most would agree ...
One the cost of costumes ... I mean COME ON!!
Most kids wear them one year and then never fit in them again ...
nor do they want to be the same thing the next year most times anyway!!
Tell me ... why do they have to cost so much?!? It is not even like they are well made either!!
Anyway ... the second reason was because over the last few years we have noticed
a steady decrease in houses participating in handing out candy.
I cannot say that I blame them though ... crime is up and the economy is down.
Need I say more?!?
Anywho ... we figured we would try this year seeing as Cheyanne is understanding so much more
and Loves to participate and be in the middle of things LoL

Boy did we pick a good year .... weather was gorgeous ....
And also a special Thank You to Shane's Aunt Fran and her Hubby Rick for always welcoming us
with open arms even when we just "drop in" Trick-or-Treat!!!!! LOL
So that's where we Trick-or-Treated ... Rick's nephews were there as well so the kids had some friends to go with .... the kids had a blast ... even the dog LOL ... it was a Great night = ))

OK enough blabbering ... again LoL
Here is something new I put together for a scrap challenge so thought I would add it here too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis