Hi!!
Welcome to my blog.
This is my newest endeavor LoL
I am not sure exactly what I will use this blog for specifically ...
I have a feeling this may end up like an odds and ends kind of thing = D
One Day at a Time ... Right?? ;)

Saturday, October 25

I guess one of the reasons I started this blog was for the purpose of continuing to bridge the gap between friends and family by not only posting about things that may be going on in life but I suppose this would be a good way to show off my kidlets and my other new interest .... digital scrapbooking. So in light of that I thought I would share my first two layouts. Remember I am a beginner LoL

This was my first layout with my middle daughter and our puppy Frisky = ))



This is my second layout with our youngest daughter ... a little more attention to detail LoL



And that's it for now ... I guess I will keep posting them as I make them = D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Layout Created by DawnzCreationz
Scrap Kit by Miss13 and Muriel1326 ~ Sweet Cassis